Friday 3 February 2012

Friday Afternoon - Part 1

There were a few more dogs at the park today, probably due to the cooler weather. That means I had a lot more pics to choose from.

Here's Harry:

Bronte and Zach:

Gus:


Big fun - "Let's all pick on Gus today...":



Ari, Bronte and Gus, in a quieter moment:

First time for Panda for a while:


Ari and Gus explore the countryside:

Bronte has the same idea:

Gus:

Follow the leader - Gus and Max:

Everybody's just crazy about Max (except Ari apparently):

Ari and Harry:

Jade and Zach:

Zach:

Harry, looking lonely and neglected:

At least Gus still loves you...:

Gus, Panda and Max:

Panda:

Zach, the master of all he surveys:

The next three pictures of Harry are all similar, but I couldn't decide which ones to leave out. So I made an executive decision (Hey, this is my blog, I can do that), and included all three:



Gus:

Final one, Jade and Ari:

No comments:

Post a Comment