Monday 30 January 2012

Monday

Magnificent day in the park today, a relief from what we have had to endure in the preceding days. I stayed a little longer today and was amazed by the amount of activity that was going on in the park. I don't think I've ever seen the place that busy before.

First up, Harry:



Zach:

Ari and Harry:

Ari:


Ari and Zach:

Harry:


Ari:

Here's four of Zach:




Ari:

Ari and Zach:

Megan:

Harry again:

That's Ari with a pug called, I believe, Teddy (although I'm not completely sure about that):


Zach with Teddy:

Harry and Zach:

Ari:

There's Max:

One more of Megan:

Domino:

One last one of Harry for today:

Ari, on the yellow brick road. Not as good as I hoped for, but I'll keep trying till I get a good one:

A meeting of great minds. That's Gonzo, Whiskey, Scruffy and Ari:

Scruffy and Domino:

Whiskey:

Now the following pictures were all taken at the end of the day, when most people had left and it was just me and Ari:


Something's got his interest over in the distance:


No comments:

Post a Comment