Wednesday 4 January 2012

Wednesday Afternoon

Woo-hoo! I found a new setting on my camera (yes, I finally read the manual). It's a special setting for pets, so it takes into account fast movement. Hopefully any moving pictures I take will come out better. I only hope that any static pictures will be good as well.

Ari and Domino:

Domino:

Ari, Scruffy and Domino, digging holes together:

Scruffy and Domino, getting down and dirty:

Domino, in the hole:

Scruffy:

Domino again:

Scruffy and Domino:

Here's a few of Ari and Bronte running around:




Harry, in his favourite position:

Willy:


Max:


Willy:

Harry:


Bronte:

Here's a few more of Ari and Bronte:



Ari, Bronte and Harry:

Harry:

Sam:

Bonnie:


Scruffy and Bonnie:

Domino, Bonnie and Ari getting together:

Dan:


Domino:

And finally, Scruffy and Bonnie:

No comments:

Post a Comment