Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Yes, it's 2014.  Before you know it, it'll be 2015. Depressing how fast time slips away these days. Tempus Fugit...

He are some pictures I took yesterday. The first batch is for people who like colour pictures. The second batch is for me. I've fallen in love with the aged newspaper process, so I'm gonna ride that puppy into the ground. Seriously, I like the orange/black and white effect. I think it's a little creepy.

First, Oscar:

Ari:

Oscar again:


Ari and Oscar:

Ari:

Yet more of Oscar:


Ari:

Here's some of Harry:



Ari:

Harry:

Oscar and Ari:

Boon:

Bailey, Boon and Lulu:

Megan (and Ari):

Megan and Shandy:

Shandy:

Megan:



Charly:



Now, the other pictures.

Harry:

Harry, Ari and Oscar:

Oscar:

Ari:

Harry:

Ari:

Boon:


Lulu:

Megan:

Megan and Shandy:

Bronte and Ari:


Here's a whole series of Megan:





Ralphy, Charly, Megan and Ari:

Bronte, Shandy, Ralphy, Charly and Megan:

Megan and Charly to end with:

No comments:

Post a Comment