Monday 1 October 2012

Friday Pictures Part 2

Here are the rest of the pictures I took on Friday, but first, here's a couple of nice pictures of Lola that I took this afternoon.



This is Lola jumping up to catch a flying insect. I've never seen a dog get to that height before. Fortunately I managed to capture her at the top of her leap. You can see a much bigger version of this picture over at my other blog, BigDogPics, which is a blog I uses to display bigger, higher quality dog pictures:

Now, here are the Friday pictures.

Lola:

Tyrone (or Mundy. Sorry, I don't know which is which), Lola and Rex:

Harry, setting the field before his first over:

Buster:

Lola going for a run:

Rex and Buster:

Buster:

Taylor:

Cindy:

Kristy and Ari:


Megan's Tail:

Kristy and Megan:

Kristy:

Megan:

Kristy:

Sam, Lola and Bailey:

Sam and Lola:

Lola:

Bailey:

Rex and Bailey:

Rex:

Max:




Harry:

Ari:

Scruffy and Domino:

Rex, Scruffy and Domino:

Domino:

Scruffy:


Domino, Rex and Ari:

Ari and Bronte:

Cissy, Ari and Bronte:


Cissy:



Scruffy and Ari:

Here's the other Max:




And back to the first Max:

Ari and Max:

Scruffy, with Domino at the back:

Wilson, with his sheepdog skills on display:


Wilson and Ari:

And finally, for a bit of fun, I took off my sunglasses, put them over the camera lens and took a picture of Ari, just to see what would happen:



No comments:

Post a Comment