Tuesday 14 August 2012

Experimental Tuesday

I got to the park really late today. Thanks to my Android phone crashing, I wasn't receiving any text messages or phone calls, so I didn't get any messages about picking up the dog to take him to the park. Eventually I did get the message but by that time everybody had gone home.

So, it was just me and Ari. There was cricket training at the park tonight, and they were using a couple of big floodlights. Otherwise it would have been pitch dark. I was curious as to whether or not I could take pictures using just the light from these distant floodlights. I got some really weird and unusual results. In low light, I should probably use a tripod for extra stability and to reduce the streaking, but I was surprised how well a cheap modern pocket camera operated in those conditions.














No comments:

Post a Comment