Monday 11 June 2012

Wet and Wild Monday

Well, I took my camera off automatic and started fiddling with the controls myself. I'm very happy with the results. The pictures are grainier, almost like standard film, but now I can focus under low light conditions.

Buster:

Buster, Ari and Taylor check out a fallen branch, courtesy of the wild weather:

Buster:


Ari and Taylor:

Ari, Buster and Taylor:

Ari:

Buster, going home:

Ari:


Zach:

Here's a whole bunch of Zach and Ari:





Zach:

Ari, Chai and Zach:

Zach makes a move on Chai:

"Hey, how about a little privacy here...":

"Hey baby, wanna come back to my kennel and see my etchings?..."

Gemma:


Chai:


Chai and Ari:


Chai:


Ari:

Zach and Ari:

Megan:


Max, looking resplendent in his red shirt, keeps and eye on Milo in the distance:

The other Max:


Finally, a couple of Max and Zach:


No comments:

Post a Comment