Friday 18 May 2012

Friday Afternoon

Bronte and Ari:



Bronte:

The Welcome Wagon - Ari and Bronte greet Zach:


Bronte and Ari:

Zach:

Zach and Cindy:

Cindy:

Zach:

Ari and Bronte:

Cindy, Ari and Bronte:

Ari:

Ari, Lola and Bronte:

Bronte and Ari, still at it:


Lola:

Ari, looking over at Bronte in the distance:

Harry and Bronte:

Zach:

Bronte:


Bronte and Ari:

Ralphie:

Harry, looking for something in the mud:

Bronte and Harry:

Ralphie:

Zach and Bronte:

Harry, Scruffy and Domino:

Domino:

Scruffy - "I hereby claim this mound of sand for myself...":


Harry:

Here's an overkill of Ari and Bronte pictures:





Harry:


Zach:

Ari:

Harry:

Zach:

Megan:

Bronte and Megan:

Megan and Harry:

Megan and Sasha:

Finally, here's another picture of Megan. Unfortunately it came out really blurry, and usually I just delete blurry pictures. However, I liked the composition of this one, so I had a look at the special effects that my graphics software provided, to see if there was any way I could rescue it. Here is the result. It almost looks like somebody did a pencil sketch:

No comments:

Post a Comment