Wednesday 21 March 2012

Sunny Wednesday Afternoon

Not as many pictures today. I may need to start going to the park earlier.

First up, Scruffy (the white dog), with a couple of friends, whose names I don't know:

Scruffy and Domino:

Here's a group meeting. The brown dog is Wilson, Scruffy is at the front and Domino is on the right. I don't know the other two:

Scruffy:

Domino:

Ari with a new friend, whose name I don't know:

Scruffy following Domino down the yellow brick road:

Here's a couple of Ari, also on the yellow brick road:


Domino:

Domino and Scruffy:

Ari and another friend, who I also don't know the name of:

Zach:



Ari and Domino:

Molly:

Another case of being in the right place at the right time. Zach shaking his head produces an interesting special effect:

Bonnie:

Gonzo:

Ari and Domino, guard dogs:


Murphy:

Megan:

Last for today, another one of Zach:

No comments:

Post a Comment